In blogging

Nominated for the Liebster Award

So I was informed of this brilliant idea by Abi she asked me to take part hence the Q&A's below.

The Rules:

- Each nominee should answer the 11 questions by the tagger.
- Choose 11 bloggers with under 200 followers to pass the award to and link them in your post.
- Create 11 new questions for the chosen bloggers.
- Go to their page and tell them about their nomination.
- No tag backs!

The Blogs I am nominating are:
  1. Megan from Little Miss Average
  2. Chloe from Hello Chloe Rose
  3. Carrie from Carrie Brighton
  4. Rosie from Rosie Alexandra
  5. Rosie from Rosie Louise Love
  6. Lauren and Claire from Stylingo
  7. Sophie from SophieLouiseW_
  8. Katie from Copper Girlfriend
  9. Amanda from The--Blonde
  10. Kirsty from Pretty Bug 
  11. Zoe-Amanda from Zoe-Amanda

The questions Abi asked me to answer

1. If you could steal one celebrities style who would it be?
Holly Willoughby 


2. What is the most common colour in your wardrobe?
Blue


3. What are you most likely to spend your money on?
Shoes and clothes. 


4. Night in or night out?
Night in 


5. Curly or straight hair?
Straight hair, I wish I could have curly hair but it just drops out. 


6. Favourite High Street store?
Primark 


7. Heels or flats?
Flats. Heels looks great but I cannot walk in them. 


8. Your favourite trend of the moment?
Florals 


9. Favourite designer?
Alexander McQueen


10. Books or magazines?
Save Karyn by Karyn Bosnak and Petite Anglais by Catherine Sanderson both books are about bloggers, blogging and their stories. 


11. You are given £10, what would you spend it on?

A per booked train ticket home to see my family. 

Yesterday I received a comment on my blog from Abi saying I had been nominated for a Libster Award.  I had no idea what the Libster Award is and how you win, but taking part seemed like fun. It is a way of discovering new bloggers. All I had to do was answer Abi's 11 questions and then nominate 11 people for the award and ask them to answer the 11 questions I had made up. 

Your part, please answer the questions below on your blog:

1. If you had to choose between dream job far away or a rubbish job and close to your family what would it be?

2. Shoes or clothes?

3. Reading blogs or watching YouTube?

4. If you could live in any country where would it be?

5. Favourite colour?

6. What is your favourite topic to blog about?

7. Nail polish or moisturiser?

8. What is your favourite season?

9. Blog everyday or tweet everyday?

10. Handbag or rucksack?

11.  Films or television?

Good luck, I look forward to reading your answers :). 

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much for the nomination lovely, we must get on this right away! <3

    Stylingo xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to reading your response :)

      xxx

      Delete
  2. Congrats on you nomination for a Liebster Award! You definitely deserve it as you have such a fantastic and engaging blog! Couldn't happen to a nicer blogger! Also, I love Holly Willoughby, so I'd definitely want to steal her style, too! She's so gorg!

    Lastly, thank you so much for nominating me for a Liebster Award! I'm so touched! It is fantastically sweet of you! Will get right on it and let you know! x

    Megan @ Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I am so pleased to hear that you like my blog. I love your blog, especially the pictures you take - they are so crisp and clear.

      I look forward to reading your response.

      xxx

      Delete