In blogging London

Rekorderlig Midsummer House

Since getting my iPad for christmas I have become obsessed with YouTube and Bloglovin, they are the first apps that I check as soon as I get up. Since exploring YouTube and Bloglovin I have also recently become more interested in using Twitter and Instagram. I have finally worked out how hastags work and the point of them. Go me!

To get to the point of this post, is a tweet I saw on Company Magazine's Twitter feed 


Company Magazine and Rekorderlig are hosting a Midsummer Party in Victoria park on the 3rd July. Unfortunately I will not be in London on that day and will miss out. I imagine it will be great as summer in London is always fabulous. 




The event is being held as Rekorderlig have a new flavour on the block and are promoting it - it is a limited edition summer passion fruit flavour. Whilst you are at the Company and Rekorderlig event you can have your nails done with the summer passion fruit pattern.


The tickets are £10 each and can be bought from the link below. 
Rekorderlig are hosting the event from 21st June - 5th July, but the Company event is on the 3rd July. 

To find out more about this wonderful Party click here

This is my favourite flavour 


I'd like to try this flavour but I have yet to find a bar in Soho that has it. 


I'd also like to try this one too. 


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment