In beauty

Soap and Glory Products

A few days ago I posted a picture on my Instagram of Soap and Glory Flake Away. I have been using this product for a while and it smells delicious, it has the Soap and Glory scent with a mix of Almonds. It smells great. 



I used it on my legs and they felt super smooth once I had used it. I applied the body polish to wet legs, the texture is like a body scrub but not as scratchy, and about a marble size amount goes quite a long way. I move it in circular movements on my legs and then let it settle for about 5 to 10 minutes and then wash it off in a bath, rather than with a shower. The only downside about this is, is that the particles from the body polish stink to the bottom of the bath and you can feel it while your sat in there. As you can see I have used it more than once so I feel that I have given a fair analysis of this product.


Never the less this is the perfect product to get super smooth legs for the summer. It contains sea salt which has a smoothing effect on the skin, or so I have found when using products that contain sea salt. The smell is not over powering and last for quite a while, but does wear off after time. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment