In London photography

My week in pictures #2

This is the second week running that I have done this post. I felt like at the beginning of the week the pressure was on as I had started my week in pictures. However, I forgot about this half way through the week and have ended up with lots of pictures. Here is what happened this week. 

1. Post it note lady near Charing Cross. I saw her on my way home. // 2. Discovering Hootsuite - I have used this app a lot this week and I have found that it can do more than I originally thought. // 3. How many is too many? - lip balm review guest post. // 4. I was bought this card reader as a gift for Christmas and I have only just discovered how useful it is when uploading photos to my blog. // 5. A late night visit from a butterfly in my flat. // 6. My friends lovely little kitten. // 7. Horse riding lesson for the first time with my friend. // 8. Roller Disco time at the renaissance rooms Vauxhaul for my friends hen party. // 9. A lovely bike ride on my beautiful green bike to the park and back.

What have you been up to this week? Anything exciting? Do you have a week in pictures to share? Leave me your links below. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment