In OOTD

People Tree Wish List

Yesterday I wore a People Tree Dress check out my OOTD post here. The dress can be purchased from here. Having had a look around their website I thought I would share with you my wish list from People Tree if my wardrobe had enough room and oh yeah! I had enough money to buy all of this. Also I took a look at Accessories, New look and Asos.

1. Ella Triangle Jacquard Button Dress in Green - £56 - People Tree
2. Audrey Navy Heart Dress - £42 - People Tree
3. Corsage Down Brim - £22 - Accessories
4.  Philippa Blossom Sun Dress in Green - £49 - People Tree
5. Janey Floral Dress - £48 - People Tree
6. Cream Laser Cut Cross Over Sandals - £19.99 - New Look 

I love number 4 and I think I may just have to purchase this dress. It would look great this summer with the brown bag and white sandals. I included the hat as I have one which is similar from Accessories. 

I think all these dresses would look great with these white sandals and brown across the body bag. 

What is your summer wish list? 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Ah I love that bag so much! And it would go so well with all of those dresses - especially in this heatwave!

    I also did a summery wishlist recently if you'd like to check it out http://zoe-amanda.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/clothes-wishlist-july-2013.html

    Zoe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I shall pop over to your blog and take a look xxx

      Delete