In beauty

Victoria Secret's Body Spray Review

Back in 2011 I was introduced to Victoria Secret's body spray by a colleague, when I was working in retail. She always smelt like sweet fruit and I asked her what it was she was wearing and she explained. I took a holiday to New York and made sure I picked up some of this spray whilst I was over there because at the time Victoria Secret's did not have a store in the UK and buying from their website and having it shipped internationally was a tad expensive.  Whilst I was there my mum came in the shop with me and she picked up some body butter, this she describes as nothing like any other body butter she has used before and says it's great. The texture is more like jelly but doesn't break like jelly and the smell is super sweet. 

Anyway, enough about the back story of how I got into Victoria Secret body spray. Here are the ones I have so far, I bought more but I have used them and thrown the bottles away. I took advantage of the 5 for $25 offer - I also had love spell and my mum had her body butter. I bought love spell because that's what my friend had. I then used up coconut passion my second favourite. I have yet to use the other 2 but they smell just as sweet as the other 2. 

Last year a Victoria Secret store opened in Westfield shopping centre and Bond St. The Westfield branch is the on,y place where they have the 5 for £25 offer and all the body sprays. They do not have them at the Bond Street branch as I found out.

When I was in Westfield I bought these 2 bottles below and 3 body butters for my mum. I bought the love spell again and I am sure that day dream was my 5th scent I bought last time. They are both sweet smelling and are quite strong when you first put them on but after about half an hour the smell has disappeared and you need to re spray. They are great for a hot summers day to cool you down. 


I would recommend buying these as 5 for £25 as one bottle will set you back £13.99 or something like that. I know around Christmas time they have gift sets with these in and in the January sales they are had price. 

Have you ever bought these scents? What is your favourite?  

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. Coconut Passion sounds amazing, just put that one on my list haha. Need to pop into VS soon! Thanks for the review lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely get the coconut and the love spell. In fact just buy them all as they smell so sweet. Glad you like the post. Xx

      Delete
  2. great review/haul, may end up buying these offline as there is no VS near me, all sound amazing and would definitely be scents i would go for, louise xx

    louchelle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a shame there aren't any more stores throughout the country. Or on the other hand it is a great excuse to take a trip to London. Hope you get some soon. Xxx

      Delete
  3. I absolutely LOVE LOVE the VS line! I love using their lotions as their staying power is amazing! I have friends coming up to me the next day and asking which perfume I'm wearing1 xx

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey chick glad you like my post. I don't seem to make the scent last for too long but people do ask what I am wearing mostly because it stinks out the room I am working in. Xxx

      Delete