In OOTD

Wednesdays OOTD

I checked the weather last night and it informed me that it was going to rain and rain today so I styled my outfit on weather conditions. I really wish I hadn't as it was pretty hot today. There was a slight bit of rain at 7am this morning but the rest of the day, well as far as I am aware, was blissfully sunny. 

Today I wore my baggy Primark jeans, which are supposed to be skinny jeans so they are meant to be tight but they are far from that, with my spotty top. Don't think my shoes quite go, but I put them on in a rush this morning as I got sucked into read blogs on Bloglovin when I should have been getting ready to leave. Also my crimped hair plan did not happen as I ran out of time to do this do and went with a platt instead. 


Top - Dorothy Perkins 
Jean - Primark 
Shoes - Dorothy Perkins 
Bag - market in Lanzarote. I only bought this 2 weeks ago and it is already falling to pieces. 

Also this child photo bombed my picture get out of my OOTD little girl. 

What do you think of my OOTD today?

Related Articles

8 comments:

  1. Haha the photo bomb really made me laugh! :)
    Lovely outfit hun, I love the top!

    Chloe xx
    chloesway.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. I am glad you found it funny too. The back of the top has a cut out and I think that's prettier than the front.

      Thanks for dropping by. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Such a cute top, you look lovely in polka dot!
    www.lydiarosexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it :) thanks for stopping by. Xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the peplum top, aha the little girl made me laugh! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with the top! really nice outfit! x

    ReplyDelete