In London

A day out in central London

Let me share with you yesterday's activities. It was an eventful day that was limited by time as the shops only open for 6 hours on a Sunday from 12pm to 6pm. The beauty of later opening times is getting up later and taking the earlier train. I remember moving to London and going to Oxford street for the first time on a Sunday. I turned up at 10am to find all the shops were shut. I walked up and down for 2 hours taking pictures and I was so pleased when 12pm came and I could finally shop.

Anyway, back on with my little adventure yesterday. 

1. Kit getting annoyed that I was taking pictures of him, whilst trying to walking down Oxford Street // 2. Two smartly dressed advertisers on Oxford Street // 3. Bond Street station looking like a bees nest with people buzzing around it // 4. The least amount of buses I've ever seen on Oxford Street // 5. Oxford Circus station entrance packed with people // 6. A trip to Primark fora suit and I bought a dress // 7. Flowers and plants in Soho Square // 8. Beautiful hanging baskets throughout Soho // 9. A cute dog going through Trafalgar Square.


This is our trip to Homest Burger.
1. Faced with the menu and unsure what to get // 2. Large board with the menu displayed for all the customers to view // 3. Lemonade lemons and straws // 4. Homemade lemonade arrived in this jar glass that seem to be all the rage at the moment // 5. My honest burger arrived with rosemary and salt seasoned chips // 6. Our burgers // 7. Inside Kit's burger // 8. Inside my burger which contained onions, cheese, bacon, lettuce, burger and bun // 9. The bill came in this cute little retro box which is local to London. 



After lunch we walked to Trafalgar Square

1. Tourists enjoying a sunny Sunday afternoon in Trafalgar Square // 2. Crowds of people watching cycling // 3. Here come the cyclists and the crowd goes wild // 4. Cyclists going towards the mall // 5. Crowd going wild with their air clappers for support // 6. Police lady checking her texts // 7. The boat parked up in Trafalgar Square // 8. Road closures so it was pedestrian heaven // 9. Going back home on the train. 

Then we got off the train and this little dog was outside the shop. 



What did you get up to on your Sunday afternoon? 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment