In beauty

Barry M with O.P.I

A few weeks back I posted this picture on Instagram

I visited my parents and popped into the local Poundland as it is massive and seems to have a lot more than my local London Poundland. I took a look at the beauty section as I had discovered they had branded products which were the end of the line. The products I have seen are



Rimmel, Collection 2000 and now O.P.I

I bought these nail polishes as they were O.P.I I didn't know how they worked or if I was supposed to but something to go with them. I tried painting straight onto my nails but it just looked like really bad nail polish and I regretted buying them as I thought that O.P.I were meant to be the bees knees. Then last week I saw another blogger had bought the same nail paints as I from Poindland, but she knew how to use them. After I read her post I got my O.P.I nail polishes out and my new Barry M Gelly hi shine nail polish and witnessed the amazing results. 


Nail 1. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Greenberry with Barry M Matt White - I used a dotting tool I bought in a nail set a few months ago. (See picture below)

Nail 2. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Greenberry with Barry M Matt White - I tried a few dots but I don't think this looks all that great. 

Nail 3. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Greenberry with O.P.I silver crackle - I painted this colour over the top of my Greenberry and thought it wasn't going to work, but it did! This looks lovely. 

Nail 4. Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Greenberry with O.P.I purple crackle - this colour looks great with the Greenberry. It's great that the crackle is never the same on any two nails. The thicker you apply the O.P.I the longer it takes to dry but the better the pattern
Plain Barry M Hi Shine Blood Orange Plain Barry M Hi Shine Blood Orange  Plain Barry M Hi Shine Blood Orange 



Nail 1. Plain Barry M Hi Shine Blood Orange 

Nail 2. Plain Barry M Hi Shine Blood Orange with O.P.I purple crackle - I don't think the 2 dark colours go all that well together but I gave it a try. 

Nail 3. Plain Barry M Hi Shine Blood Orange with O.P.I silver crackle - this like the one above looks great as the silver really shines through. 

Nail 4. Plain Barry M Hi Shine Blood Orange with Barry M Matt White - dotting tool used again. (See photo below) 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. aww great post, i loved your nail designs. I really love greenberry by Barry M is a brilliant colour. :)

    Louise & Rachel xx
    Louchelles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Ladies. I love nail art at the moment. xxx

      Delete