In OOTD

Fridays OOTD

Today's OOTD was taken by my friend from work so it's not framed like I usually like it, with a brick wall behind but this one is great as you can see what I have written. Today was payday Friday so everyone from work was out. I wore my summer trousers with a patterned top. It doesn't look like too much of a flattering outfit, but I thought it did when I left the house this morning. I heard on the grapevine that it was going to rain and rain all day, but there was more sun than rain in Soho today. 

Sunglasses - H & M
Top - Dorothy Perkins
Trousers and belt - Dorothy Perkins 
Shoes - Primark via eBay 

Did you have a fun Friday? 

What do you have planned for the weekend? 

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Wow I just love the pattern of this top, it's just a really nice style and compliments you so well! I love how you've put it with those trousers too. Great post chick, and I'm a big fan of your blog as a whole too!
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) glad you like my blog. I just threw these clothes on and hopped out of the house. Skipping to the train thinking its FRIDAY!!!! Xx

      Delete
  2. You look lovely miss! Can't wait to meet you next week :) xx

    Ellie

    www.littlered26.wordpress.com xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) now I need to find an outfit for Thursday that looks great for the event and comfortable to spend a nightshift in. Xxx

      Delete