In beauty

Haul from Pound World

The other day I took a trip to the shops with Poundland in my sights, but Poundland didn't have any O.P.I or Dainty Doll and had sold out of the lovely plates I saw in there at the beginning of the week. So I trundled off to Pound World and found Argan Oil. I saw that Bex had bought exactly the same thing and she said it was great. I have seen a lot of bloggers blogging about moroccan oil being great for your hair. Anything that makes your hair feel great is a winner in my book. 

I have not tried anything like this before so I was happy to spend the £2 to test it out, plus you get 100ml free. There was also a hair mask from the same brand, but I didn't buy that because I thought the conditioner would do the same thing and I like things instant not having to wait 10 minutes for the hair mask to take effect.

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I have just got the heat protection from this range and it seems fab

    Emily @ emiilyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is good news as I wasn't sure about buying this. There was also a hair mask as well, but no one seemed to have bought it. xxx

      Delete