In OOTD

Mondays OOTD

I looked out of the window and saw that it was raining and though that was the end of the British summer. So I dragged out my jeans and a top and left the house to the shops. I walked about 30 steps from my street and realised the weather wasn't as cold as I had anticipated. The rain disappeared and the sun came out. Leaving me very hot and bothered. Then to top this off I had a pair of shoes that were making nasty blisters on my feet. I was so tempted to walk bare foot.

I made it to the shops and nearly back to the station when I started to rain and I was without a brolly. Be prepared for all weather conditions. I have flip flops in my bag and wellies on my feet as I write this, but no brolly as my last one broke. 

Owl Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Top - Dorothy Perkins 
Joggings - Dorothy Perkins
Socks - Primark
Shoes - Primark

I will never again be wearing these shoes as they give me different blisters every time I wear them. They are going to the charity shop or the big green shoe bin by my house. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment