In London photography

My week in pictures #5

My week in pictures for the 5th time since starting this. 
1. Redesigning my blog signature // 2. Buying argon conditioning oil // 3. Finally got my hands on a cream cake // 4. Taking the rail replacement bus to work // 5. Arriving at London Bridge to catch my train // 6. Cocking chicken fajita // 7. Trying out my new nail polish which matches my ring // 8. Lots of Scottish people celebrating in Trafalgar Square // 9. Getting my lunch and wondering if que is spelt right 
 10. The lunch I was queuing for // 11. Going to Boots Oxford Street for a Benefit make over // 12. Beautiful Benefit blush // 13. The blush on my cheek bones // 14. My make over // 15. Waiting in the queue to go to Poland // 16. Finally on the plane waiting to take off // 17. Arrived at the wedding venue // 18. Beautiful flowers in the gardens 

What have you done last week? 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment