In beauty

Moroccan oil conditioner review

A few weeks back I took a trip to pound world and bought myself some argon oil conditioner. At the time of purchase I had never used Moroccan oil before and was excited to use it. I took a trip to the hair dressers and had my hair straightened up to the same length all the way round. During that hair cut the hairdresser washed my hair and then applied some Moroccan oil to my hair before drying. Once my hair had been cut and dried I could smell the Moroccan oil and as the smell was quite strong it made me feel a bit queasy.

I put off using the Moroccan hair conditioner I had bought 2 bottles of. Then the other day I thought I would give it a try as I had come to the end of my current conditioner. The smell is the same but not as strong. Before I dry my hair I apply Tresemme heat spray so I think the smell of that masks the argon conditioner smell as it smells like a really cheap hair spray. 


The conditioner needs to be applied to wet hair and left on for 5 minutes. I have definitely noticed a difference using this conditioner as it makes my hair super smooth but I can't stand the smell. I wish they made it with a berry smell then I would be happy. 

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Shame about the scent, although in general these products are amazing! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Today I found out that my Vo5 shampoo has it in and smells way better. Thanks lovely.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Funny you reviewed this because I was going to review the shampoo and conditioner and serum! I do agree the smell isn't the best but its made my hair sooo much nicer!!

    apinchofshaz.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely. How did you get on with using the shampoo, conditioner and serum? xxx

      Delete