In photography

My week in pictures #6

I should have uploaded this last week but the week disappeared through my fingers and I didn't get time to upload my week in pictures but its here now so here goes. 
1. Flying back to London from Poland // 2. Made it through the uk border // 3. One Direction fans queuing up from 8am in Leicester Square // 4. I finished work and saw the 1D fans had covered most of Leicester Square // 5. 1D being projected on a large screen in the park in Leicester Square // 6. Having my hair cut at splash soho // 7. Paps outside the Pent House // 8. Chicken and bacon club for my lunch // 9. Lunch with my work friends 
9. Taking the train back to Wales and faced with a large queue to get into the carriage // 10. Sitting on the floor on the train as there were no free seats till Milton Keynes // 11. Finally arrived in Chester - getting off the train // 12. Taking the next train to Wrexham // 13. My mum bought me the Poundland plates - YAY // 14. My mums cat chilling in the kitchen sink // 15. Eyelashes on cars // 16. Shopping in the market with my mum // 16. Ribbons and ribbons in the market 
17. Looking in the charity shop in town // 18. Lovely mirror in a charity shop // 19. Christmas cards already? In town // 20. Lots of fun balloons in town // 21. Old JJB shop turned into a music place in town // 22. Cute tea set in a charity shop // 23. Piano for the public to play // 24. My brothers little cat // 25. Arriving at the carboot in Chirk 

Related Articles

2 comments: