In blogging

Blogging help

Now everytime I discover new blogging things to improve my blog I love to share with other bloggers as I found it extremely helpful. 
I have discovered how to make a blog button see my post here
How to make a new header in pic monkey 
How to copy HTML code 

I love sites like the one that I am about to talk about below as they allow me to input my details and create the HTML code for me or in the case of the below image they install the HTML code into my blog.

The below site LinkWithin allows you to place little links at the bottom of each post on your blog to allow your reader to dip into other posts on your blog, it essentially recommends posts for them to read before they click onto another blog. All you have to do is go to LinkWithin and type in your email and your blog link. Then select which platform your blog is on and how many stories you want displayed on your blog.





Once this is done you have to follow some instructions on the page and then you'll have LinkWithin links at the bottom of every blog post and you don't have to choose which ones go up as the HTML code is so clever it can do it all by itself. 



I think you would find this useful, let me know if you do. 

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Ooo this is interesting! thanks for sharing :)

    www.apinchofshaz.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Hope it helps. Xxx

      Delete
  2. I've been looking into doing this for a while.
    Yet again, you have been sooo helpful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to be of a help 😀 I love finding things like this and sharing it as I hope to help others.

      Xxxx

      Delete