In beauty

I visited Poundland again...oops!

I took a trip to Poundland today and was pleasantly suprized to find lots of Revlon and Maybeline nail polish for sale. I was really impressed with the range that was available.


I was wondering whether I should have bought the Sally Hansen mint green colour as I thought it could be a good dupe for Essie's mint candy apple. I may go back and get it. 


I looked at every packet making sure I didn't miss any of the good colours. As well as Revlon, there was Sally Hansen, Maybeline, collection 2000, OPI and Rimmel. 


The 2 colours I chose were Revlon popular and temptress. There was only one popular in the whole of the nail polish wall so I was pretty pleased to have found it. My only grumble about the packaging is that I wasn't able to see the names of the polish as it was covered and I needed scissors to open the packet. 

What have you found in Poundland recently? 

Related Articles

12 comments:

  1. I don't think I've done a proper shop at Poundland yet. I still can't comprehend why they're able to set the prices so low! x

    Daphne | Peanut Butter and Chocolate Life | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should get yourself down to one. I love their beauty section as they have branded items like Revlon there. Somethings from there are pretty rubbish, but I love the make up section. Their prices are low because they have less quantity in their products than the supermarkets have.

      xxx

      Delete
  2. I think i'll take a trip to my poundland tomorrow :') seems to be some good bits and bobs about :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should. I want to visit everyday now that I have discovered their incredible beauty section with branded items.
      xxx

      Delete
  3. Love the Popular polish, ots the perfect nude sparkle!

    Lora
    Tansandtiaras.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know it existed until I started rummaging through the packets of nail polish. I love it.
      xxx

      Delete
  4. I love Poundland so much haha, I really miss going in there! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their beauty section at the moment. I have 2 poundland's close by and one is definitely better than the other xxx

      Delete
  5. I absolutely love Poundland, I always have a good old raid when I pop into town :) Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seem to be going there more and more these days. It has a great beauty department
      Xx

      Delete
  6. Wow! Those are absolutely stunning colors! I love them! They're exactly like something I would pick out! I hope you've been enjoying them, lovely! xx

    Megan | Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so pleased to have found these as they retail at nearly £7 you inspired me to do a NOTD post which I will feature soon
      Xxx

      Delete