In blogging

Libster Award I've been nominated.

I was very kindly nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Sophie from Hesterlierre, who has a lovely blog. She nominated me way back in august and this is the first time that I have finally sat down and typed this. I feel bad for it taking so long. The point of this award is to spread the word about great, lesser known blogs!

I have been lucky enough to be nominated for this award twice, see my first post here. The first time I was nominated I was going to place the logo on my side bar, but forgot. Now I have been nominated again I have placed an image of the Liebster Award.


The rules of The Liebster Award are:


1) You must link back to the person that nominated you
2) You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you

3) You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4) You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
5) You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees


Here are my answers to Sophie's questions

My questions from Sophie:

1) Which would you rather give up for life: Mascara or foundation?
As I don't wear that much make up I would be happy to give up both of these but if I was to choose then foundation. 

2) What is your favourite bargain beauty product?
All nail polishes from Poundland as they are branded. 

3) What is your favourite clothes shop?
Primark and New Look 

4) What did you want to be when you were younger?
A teacher I think. I just loved to play schools and scribble fake writing on paper and tick things in red pen. 

5) Would you ever shave your hair off for charity?
Yes as it would grow back but very very slowly. 

6) High Street or High End?
High street always

7) Who is your beauty inspiration?
Holly Willoughby as her make up is subtle 

8) What is your favourite song?
Ed Harcourt - apple of my eye and also shadow boxing.

9) Top beauty tip?
Always try a bubble bath in a hotel with a bath that has water jets. The bubbles will be as high as Mount Everest. 

10) What's on your beauty wishlist?
A Boots advent calendar

11) Who is your embarrassing crush?
I can't really think of anyone off the top of my head that's embarrassing. 

My Nominees:

1.Leah from Painteddaisies
2.Emily from Lipsticklives
2.Elinor from Little Red
3.Tal from Tarteauxfrais
4.Ashleigh from Beautywaterfallx
5.Becca from Missbeccabeauty
6.Gemma from Touchofbelle
7.Anouska from Anouskamillar
8.Alison from Rockandglitter
9.Louise from Confessionsofasecretshopper
10.Ellie from Ellie Creation
11.Jade from Jade Wiggins 09

My questions for my nominees:

1)Who is your favourite blogger?

2)How did you discover/get into blogging?
3)Heels or flats? 
4)Name 3 items you have to have in your handbag
5)What was the first make up item you bought?
6)Which is your preferred season?
7)What 2 beauty products can you not live without?
8)What camera do you use to take your blog photos?
9)What is your favourite nail polish?
10)What is your favourite book?
11)What is your favourite thing to do on a day off?

Thank you for filling out my questions 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment