In beauty

Lipstick tag

I have been tagged! This is the first tag I have done if you don't count the Libster award, I really need to get back to the lovely lady who nominated me. I forgot all about that a post will be up soon. Anyway, on with the task at hand lipsticks! 

1. How many lipsticks do you own?
I only own about 2 lipsticks off the top of my head, but I never wear any of them. One brown one with green spots from my mums Elizabeth Duke box. I used to love wearing the pearl lip stick in this box. And I also have a brown/shimmer one from Avon. I really want a bright red one, but I'm not too sure how this will look with my pail skin. 


2. What was your first lipstick?
I cannot remember ever buying a lipstick myself, but I have had some bought as presents for me or just given them from my Mum or Nain.

3. What is your most worn lipstick?
I don't wear lipstick but I do wear a lot of lip balms I have 23 in total. My most worn one at the moment is a Nivea one in a light green tube. 


4. What is your favorite brand of lipstick?
I don't have an answer for this as I don't wear lipstick, but if I were to answer for lip balm it would have to be Nivea and Vaseline 

5. What is your favorite finish?
I don't like really glossy finishes as they just make your lips really sticky. Matt I guess. 

6. What is the last lip product you bought?
A lip balm from boots in spearmint flavour. 



7. How many lip products (everything) do you currently have in your handbag?
I have 1 which is my trusty Nivea lip balm. I only carry one lip product at  a time as I like to use it all before I move onto the next one. 

8. What lip product do you use to rock a red lip?
I would love to rock a red lip, but as I don't own any red lipstick I am unable to answer this question. I used to play with my Nain's red lipstick that was gold on the outside and lived in a lipstick holder with a mirror inside. I cannot remember what brand this was though. I am looking in to purchasing a red lipstick but I don't know which brand to go with or which shade would suit me best. 

9. How do you store your lipsticks?
I keep all my lip balms in a Nivea box that my lipbalms came in when I received them as a Christmas present from my mum. My Vaseline lipbalms I got from my dad the box they came in is used to store tea light candles. 



10. What lip products are you currently lusting after?
I am currently wanting a red lipstick like I have mentioned in nearly every answer on this post, I'm not sure what shade or which brand, but maybe you lovely readers could advise me. 

I'm tagging a few people to do this tag, but even if I haven't tagged you and you want to do the tag, DO! And remember to leave me the link! 
Leah from Painted Daises 
Bethany from Bethany Worrall 
Carrie from Carrie Brighton

What are your answers to these questions? 

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. I love using red lipsticks with my pale skin :D It works! But yes, I am as well addicted to lip balms, I have promised myself not to buy any more until I only have 2-3. Hopefully that will happen around new year! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I will be buying any more lip balms for a while unless I get them as gifts. Do you recommend any red lipstick to try as a first buy? Xxx

      Delete
  2. Aww thanks for tagging me! I shall be giving this a go soon! I love Lipsticks/products far too much to pass up this tag!
    If you're unsure about a full on lipstick, off the top of my head, I would say to have a go with a Revlon Lip Butter. They are brilliant as they're buildable and you could make it to your liking (if you know what I mean). They also have a range of colours..mostly pinks but a few shades of red too. Candy Apple or possibly Wild Watermelon might be good colours to look at ?

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome lovely. I love tags when I'm running out of ideas to blog about. How many lipsticks do you need? I've just read your blog post. I shall go check out the revlon lip butters as every blogger I have seen has had something to say about them. Xxx

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the tag, lovely! I was actually sitting here wondering what I was going to write about today! Now I know exactly what I'm going to do!

    I love lip balms, too! I used to have a box full of just balms, but I've finally pared them down to the essentials! Usually keep Burt's Bees, Nivea, and Rosebud Salve! As far as red lippies are concerned, most women look good in either Ruby Woo or Russian Red by MAC! I've got Ruby Woo and I love it! You should pop to a MAC store and try them on! I could imagine Ruby Woo looking great on you, too! xx

    Megan | Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad I helped with the writers block I love reading your blog. Can you do a blog post on your cats? I love cats they are adorable. I have some Burt's bees. It smells so nice. Especially their hand cream, it smells like bananas. A lot of people have suggested mac lip sticks so I will go to a mac store at some point and see if I can find anything.

      Xxx

      Delete