In London

Weekend trip to Greenwich

This weekend we didn't go far at all as my boyfriends parents came down to visit. They stayed in their usual hotel in Blackheath and came to visit us. They came in the car so everything was easily reached. They picked us up and took us out for an amazing Indian, unfortunately I can't remember the name of it but it is right next to the Costa on Blackheath high street. 

Our food was amazing, you'll see what I mean below. 



When we went into the restaurant it was empty and within an hour there were people having to wait 5 to 10 minutes for a table, the place was packed. 

On Sunday we visited Greenwich Market which consists of small independent stall holders selling their arts and crafts. Then there is a section of food. 



This child was having her portrait stitched. I have seen portraits chopped out of black card before but I've never seen this. 


Some expensive buttons 


This stall had these neat little robot men, but the main attraction on this stand was having your name written out with one piece of metal. 


















































What did you get up to last weekend? 
Have you ever been to Greenwich Market? 

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. These markets are what I love and miss most about London, the vibes there are amazing and they have such great food all the time! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right about the food. There is always something for everyone and everything is so tasty. Xxx

      Delete
  2. Amazing pictures! You're a really good photographer. I especially like the shot of the steam rising off the big bowls of curry- gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love taking pictures and I love my camera. Hopefully going to invest in a new camera lems for my birthday soon. My boyfriend said he'd get me one xxx

      Delete
  3. Your photos just get better and better, babe! I'm seriously impressed! I love when you do these types of posts! You take such lovely photos, narrate the day so well, and generally make me feel like I'm right there with you! You always make me want to come to the UK so bad! Fingers crossed I can one day and see all of these amazing things you write about! Besides, you promised me a trip to a car boot sale! I need to see your haggling in action! :P xx

    Megan | Little Miss Average

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like these posts as I wasn't sure if they were a hit or not. I still hold you to the carboot sale trip although they are better in the summer than the winter. Then you'd be able to see my haggling in action. I love taking photos as you can tell and I feel like I am talking to my readers rather than writing a story if that makes sense.

      Xxxxx

      Delete