In London

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Today is my birthday!

I woke up to several birthday cards and a few gifts that I had resisted opening until today. It was well worth waiting to open them though. 
I received a fancy new Michael Kors Watch from my parents (Thanks Dad and Mum).



A camera lens and lens cap from my boyfriend.



A beauty advent calendar from my boyfriends mum.


A lovely card from my Nain. 


And lastly, my lovely friends in work bought me a can of spam and 3 different cakes. 


I also went out to lunch to Honest Burger with my friend from work 





and he bought me a Hummingbird Cupcake, which I haven't managed to eat yet as I was stuffed full from lunch. 


I had a really good birthday. 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Lovely presents! Have a great day birthday girl

    Caroline x
    Cocktails and Caroline

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I had a great day thank you :) xxx

      Delete