In OOTD

OOTD 365

I have seen that recently a lot of bloggers have written a post which show cases their outfits of 2013. I really love reading, and looking at the pictures on these posts. I wanted to participate in a photo a day challenge, but I don't seem to be able to keep up with it and fail miserably like I did with the #BXIC when I got to day 21. I will at some point find photos for these days I missed and fill in the gaps. 

I wanted to share with you my limited pictures of my outfits that I wore in 2013 - I started my OOTD posts I'm the summer. I can't wait to wear my sandals again instead of my wellies. 










I will be doing a series of these posts and I will publish these posts once a month on the first of the next month. If that makes sense.  Then at the end of the year I shall feature all my outfits in one big post. I am really looking forward to the summer outfits as this is my favourite season, followed by autumn and spring. I really don't like winter - it's cold, it's damp and it's dark. 

Do you have a 2013 outfit post? If so I want to see the link as I love looking at other people's outfits. 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. You have the prettiest selection of summer dresses :) I know what you mean about the winter. I love wrapping up warm but can't wait for the summer when I can relax in dresses :)

    ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely. I love my summer dresses. Xxx

      Delete