In blogging

Photo a day challenge with Amelia

I saw this post on Instagram a few days ago and decided that I would participate. I have wanted to do a photo a day challenge every year since I heard about them, which I think was back in 2010, but have never done it. 

I participated in sprinkle of glitter's 30 day snap in June and really enjoyed that, but I got lost in Christmas and failed at Just Steph's photo a day challenge in December. It started off well, but I didn't upload to the end of the month. So I am not so sure that I am going to be able to do the 365 photo a day challenge, which is why I decided to sign up to Amelia's January photo a day challenge and see how I get on. 


As well as doing this I also want to do an OOTD photo a day for everyday in 2014.  I love photography and snapping pictures with my camera. 

Let's give this a go and see how far I get with this and my OOTD a day photo. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment