In beauty

What I bought with my Boots Voucher from Louise

A few weeks back I entered a competition on Confetti Letters Blog and to my suprize won. I made a post here about what I won in the package. I spent my Boots voucher in Boots, obviously, after Christmas in the sales. 

My Dad found these nail polishes laying around in Boots and as they were half price I snapped them up. It has a mix of metalic and gloss polishes. 


I picked up this umbrella as my umbrella has holes in it and is starting to smell. 


I first tried these nail polish remover pads when I went on holiday to Lanzarote this summer. I picked them up from the Boots in Manchester Airport. They are very moisturising and only one pad is needed for all ten nails. 


My small half price haul from Boots after Christmas. 



Have you bought anything in the sales? 

What did you get? Leave me your links. 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. You got some bargains :) I wanted the 17 nail polishes but couldn't find them in store x
    Sweet Dreams

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I saw any 17 but I did see Rimmel, Sally Hansen and Loreal xxx

      Delete