In beauty

Aloe Vera hair conditioner.

Before I arrived in Canada my boyfriend did some research on the Internet for good hair conditioners as there is nothing worse than being on holiday and having bad hair conditioner that makes your hair greasey and horrible to touch. 

The boy done good as he did his research and this is what came out on top. I love any thing Aloe Vera as it is soothing and smells lovely. Tastes delicious too if you have it in a drink and I drank plenty of that when I was in Canada. 

84% Aloe Vera in one bottle. All you need is a walnut size amount and spread it across both hands and then massage into the scalp and leave for five minutes. Not sure if you are supposed to leave it in that long but I do. It has a delicate scent and looks a little like mayonnaise. 

It certainly moisturises your hair and leaves it feeling super smooth for the rest of the day. If you have been using a cheap conditioner before hand and then use this one it will feel like a salon has just done your hair. 

Have you used this hair conditioner before? What did you think of it? If you are thinking go buying a new conditioner I recommend this one as it has left my hair feeling super soft and silky. 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment