In beauty

Caudalie hand cream

I received this hand cream in my You Beauty Advent Calendar I received for my birthday in December . This hand cream has slowly become my favourite over my favourite Soap and Glory hand cream. It semells like lemons and flowers, the scent isn't strong and over powering. 

Which is why I liked the Soap and Glory hand cream. The hand cream absorbs into your hand with in the first 2 minutes of applying it. There is nothing more annoying than having hand cream that takes ages to absorb into your hand and everything you touch being greasy. 

I have noticed that since using this hand cream my hands are no longer chapped or sore with cracks. The winter attacks my hands. 

Have you used this hand cream before? What do you think of it? I know that when this runs out I will want to repurchase it, but I have a mountain of hand creams and body creams to get through first. 

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. I really like Caudalie and for me they are among the best on the market, but I actually prefer the original scent to this black currant - it's so fresh of orange peels and it always makes me feel so refreshed :o) Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of them until I received this in the You Beauty Advent Calendar at Christmas. I love this one. I also have some face wash or something that smells really nice too.
      xxx

      Delete