In London

London Posts

I have been blogging for over a year now and for some reason, this has never occurred to me but my blog is called Lorilee's London and I am guessing my readers are expecting this to be a blog full of London posts and places/things to see and do in London. 

I am hoping to improve posts like this on my blog this year. I started by telling you all of my favourite places to eat in London, most of them in Soho. If you want to see that post click here

I particularly like going out in order to write these blog posts. However, it's so wet and rainy in London I do not want to take my DLSR out with me because it just keeps raining and raining.

People preparing for the parade in Chinatown last week 


For the past 2 days it has stopped raining, hurray! Thank you. I have gone out in some boots and trainers, not wellies. I love my wellies, but they were starting to rub my feet. 

So what can you expect - more posts about places to see, eat and things to do in London. I started to take pictures for this post at Christmas as London is full of Christmas events and markets, but I got sick over Christmas and stayed indoors mostly. 

Caucus horse riders in Central London today. 


This weekend was the weekend of Chinese New Year. All of Chinatown was decorated in the lovely red lanterns. This Sunday there was a parade and stalls across Chinatown and Trafalgar Square. There was a parade and lots of lovely nick nacks to buy, but unfortunately I missed out on this lovely event as I was stuck in work all day Sunday. 


Do you have any places you recommend I visit?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment