In beauty

Lush haul

For Christmas my mum kindly bought me some Lush products. I have been waiting to photograph these items before I used them. I posted them on a wish list a bit before Christmas and my mum saw this. 

First one she picked up was the 

Melting snowman - Bath melt. 

His nose either broke off in the store or I lost it on the way back from Wales to London.
I am really intrigued to find out what happens to the chocolate when you at this little guy to the bath as I imagine it will get messy, but I hope not. He smells delightful. I am not too good with describing smells. 

Next item she got me was the 

The Christmas Penguin - bubble Bar 


and the Magic Wand - Bubble Bar 


I am really excited to try all the items that my mum bought me. As with all Lush products I like to chop them up and use them again, but I think because I want to do a full review of these products I will use them all in one go. 


The items below were the items I bought my self from the Lush Sale with Blog Beth on the Friday after Christmas from the Chester Lush. 


I have not tried any of these products below, or above in fact. Beth encouraged me to buy all of this and I am glad she did because they all smell so wonderful. 


Cinders - Bath Ballistic - I love the vibrancy of this bath ballistic and I am really excited to see what happens to the popping candy when this is added to the bath. 


Shoot for the Stars - Bath Ballistic. Unfortunately I am not really loving the smell of this one, but I bought it because of images I had seen on Instagram. 


Luxury Lush Pud - bath ballistic. I bought this one because Blog Beth said it was her favourite and it makes amazing colours in the bath. 


Father Christmas - bath ballistic. I am intrigued to find out what is inside santa as a bit has chipped of the bottom and there is something green inside.


Have you tried any of these products? What did you think of them? 

Unfortunately these items, I think, are only available at Christmas time, however, I think I remember my mum saying that they have these at Christmas, but they are available all year round in items with similar scents. 

Related Articles

3 comments:

  1. omg that penguin is so cute! Haven't shopped in Lush in forever, but I've seen so many hauls recently that it's giving me the itch to head back xx Rebecca - UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go back after valentines day, I assume they will have a sale on all their valentines day items like they did at Christmas.
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Ahh this has made me miss Christmas, wish I'd tried more of this collection! I've got a shoot for the stars bath bomb still to use up though!

    I just did a LUSH haul on my new blog, I'd love you to check it out :)

    Hayley x

    http://hayleyjachz.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete