In London

Day out in Greenwich

On the last bank holiday Monday we took a trip to Greenwich Park and Market. The sun was out and Greenwich was packed.

I had never discovered this pond before with the pedlows. I chose to have my OOTD taken here. 
Sunglasses - Primark
Scarf - a shop in NYC
Necklace - Dorothy Perkins
Top - Primark
Jeggings - Dorothy Perkins
Watch - Michael Kors
Trainers - T K Maxx


We then took a selfie which isn't that much of a great quality. 


Then we wandered down to the Market through the park to get some lunch. I went with the lamb. 


And the lemonade. 


My lamb and haloumi wrap for £6. This was delicious. 


After we had eaten we wandered around the market again choosing a cake. 


We shared a slice of the Oreo cake. It had delicious icing on top but the cake to icing ratio was off. 


Greenwich Park is full of beautiful path ways like this one. I love it when blossom falls on the ground as it looks a bit like confetti. 

Have you ever been to Greenwich Park? 

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment