In holiday montreal

SPRING SPRING SPRING!

I am so excited to say spring is on the way, well it was when I started to write this post but now spring is in full bloom and we are heading towards summer, yay! 

Winter is my  least favourite season as it's dark, wet, miserable and cold. The only great point about winter is my birthday and Christmas other than that I want to get away from it as fast as possible. 




Aren't snow flakes awesome?

So I am excited about summer coming, I know the summer is on the way when the flowers come out and the parakeets are back in the trees. 



Also the new spring/summer fashions are appearing in the high street stores and I can finally pack away my thick winter coat in the wardrobe and maybe send it to the dry cleaners too.  


What is your favourite season?

Related Articles

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lorilee,

    I couldn't be happier that spring is finally here either! The longer nights are fab :)

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! You can find the details at:
    http://jennydoraexplores.blogspot.fr/2014/05/the-liebster-award.html

    Much love to you. Jennydora xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for nominating me! I am sorry I took so long to reply!

      Lorilee
      xxx

      Delete