In Bath and Body Works

Bath and Body Works Purchases

Bath and Body Works is one of my favourite stores. I love going in there and exploring the store. Every time I have been in there has been a different offer on and always lots of different things in the store. 

A year ago my Dad visited America and brought me back the Marshmallow Fireside mini candle. I have never lit it because I simply love the smell too much to do so. I saw this in my local Bath and Body works and picked up a 3 wick one for $25.50. There was an offer on at the time which allowed you to buy 2 three wick candles for $25.50. 




I have never had a 3 wick candle before. I love the smell of this candle so much I haven't actually lit it yet, not sure if I ever will. I smell this candle every morning and night. I place the lid on when I am sleeping as the scent is a little strong, but it is my favourite one.


Also whilst I was in Bath and Body Works I picked up this gift set which contained a body lotion, body spray and shower gel. The reason I bought this was due to there being an offer on in the store at the time buy 2 things and receive 2 items free. I also had a coupon that entitled me to a free gift if I spent over $15, which I had already as I had bought 2 of the 3 wick candles. Other items were Christmas presents so I am not listing or posting pictures of those here. 


The body lotion is so dreamy. I love the sweet vanilla scent and the texture of the lotion. It is not greasy and quickly absorbs into your skin leaving behind a fragrant vanilla smell. I also love the fragrance mist as it is compact and smells delightful. I really love the smell of this range as it's sweet and not over powering. 

Another plus point about this gift set is that it comes in this beautiful bronze glitter bag. All the bottles fit in this bag standing up and side ways. My favourite thing about the bag is that, although it is covered in glitter, it is covered in plastic so none of the glitter falls off as well as being splash proof. I thought about this bag being really handy for trips away and taking a few things with you. You could, if you were feeling brave enough, use this bag as a clutch bag on a night out. 

The original price for this bag was $20 without tax. I am so glad I got it as one of my free items as it's pretty cool and I can't stop looking at it. 

Have you bought anything recently from Bath and Body Works? If so leave me your links below so I can go buy it for myself.

Related Articles

10 comments:

  1. I love bath & body works, by the time I am finished smelling everything my nose hurts LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I smell this candle when I wake up and when I go to bed. I love the smell of it. I want to get another one so I can light it. I have had to keep away from Bath and Body Works for a while because I just want to buy the whole shop. I know what you mean about your nose hurting, but everything they sell smells so goood.
      x

      Delete
  2. I absolutely love 3 wicks candles but they are harder to come by. I haven't tried anything from Bath & Body Works yet. I went into their store few weeks back but was overwhelmed by how many stuff they have and no one assisted me. I might pick up a few candles the next time I enter the store again.

    Reflection of Sanity | Smashbox Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Bath and Body Works is packed with 3 wick candles. It doesn't have many of the mini's though. I go in there fill my basket up and then add everything up and realise I am spending a ton of money on candles and soap. That's when I put everything back on the shelf and leave. I have decided I won't go in there until the sale now, because I know it will all be reduced and it will just annoy me to see something reduced if I have paid full price for it.

      xxx

      Delete
    2. Ohh, I know how that feels, super annoying when I see reduced priced for items that I bought full price! And yea, it's not the cheapest store to shop in. Do you have Winners where you live? I bloody love that store! You get the best stuff and sometimes high end for very low price!

      Delete
    3. YES! I do have a Winners, there are plenty of them all over the city. I love going and exploring the beauty section. I got so many real techniques things in there.

      xx

      Delete
  3. I've been dying to get marshmallow fireside!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want another 1 or 3 of them just so I know I will have them forever! x

      Delete
  4. lovely photographs :) I don't buy Bath and Body Works anymore but I used to love them. Maybe when I get my own place I'll buy their candles :)

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the shops we don't have here in England, I would love to visit one and out a dent in the credit card.

    ReplyDelete