In blogging

Nominated for the Liebster Award

I have had the honour of being nominated for the Liebster Award 3 times over the past two years and I love reading these posts. I especially love answering the questions presented to me by the blogger who nominated me as I feel that other readers discovering my blog can get to know me a little better as well as discovering new blogs along the way. 

I have been nominated by the lovely Kayleigh from Very Berry Cosmo


The Liebster Award is a way of discovering new up and coming blogs. I see it as a digital chain mail letter, but in the form of a blog post. 

The rules of the Liebster Award are 

- You must provide a link back to the person who nominated you. 
- You must answer the questions that your nominee gave you
- The 11 people you nominate must have under 200 followers
- You can't re-nominate the person that nominated you
- You must tell the people you nominate, that you have nominated them! 


Kayleigh asked me 11 questions and here are my answers - sit back and get to know me a little better.

  1. What is an interesting quirky fact about yourself? At the age of 18 I moved to London to study in university and lived there for 10 years.
  2. What made you start blogging? Getting an iPad for Christmas in 2012 from my Dad, thanks Dad, and discovering blogs and YouTube. I decided I wanted to be part of this community and share my thoughts and mostly pictures online. 
  3. Do you have any goals / resolutions for 2015? To get a job as a technical assistant in broadcast or film that I love and enjoy.
  4. Where would you like to see your blog in a years time? (Will you still be blogging?!) I hope to still be blogging and to have grown a bigger audience as I would love for more people to read and enjoy my blog. 
  5. What is your favourite food EVER? Garlic bread with cheese and tomato ketchup to dip it into.
  6. What is your favourite scent? Victoria Secret - Love Spell
  7. Favourite beauty essential? My EOS lip balms - they are so dreamy and smell delightful
  8. What song do you keep re-playing at the moment? Riptide - Vance Joy. I have heard this several times in stores since moving to Canada and I only just found out who sings it. Now I have it on repeat. 
  9. Salty or Sweet Popcorn? Sweet
  10. Where would you love to work / are you working towards? I would love to work back in my old job, as an Edit Assistant, in London. I loved it there and the people were so friendly. I would love to work in broadcast or film, again, as a technical assistant as I love anything technical and like to fix things. I am hoping to get a job in Canada once my visa is approved. 
  11. If you could live ANYWHERE where would it be? Where I am currently, in Montreal. But I would also like to live in Australia. However, some days I miss home and want to go back. I want to be everywhere basically. 

My questions to my nominees -

1. Who is your favourite lesser known blogger?
2. Name 1 product you cannot leave the house without?
3. If someone handed you a camera for a day where would take it, what would you take pictures of and why?
4. Favourite Candle?
5. Favourite YouTuber?
6. What do you blog on?
7. Where in the world are you, as you type this?
8. What do you want for Christmas?
9. What do you do when you are not blogging?
10. Bath or Shower?
11. What is your favourite book?

My nominees 
Gabby - http://www.gabythegirlnextdoor.com/
Amina - http://theallseeinglens.blogspot.ca/
Sophie - http://sophieshewrote.com/
Amy - http://newkeybeauty.com/

Related Articles

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for nomination. Pretty cool that you got into blogging when you got your iPad. Sure hope you get your goal in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! You have such a great blog. I am so grateful to my dad for buying it as I wouldn't have discovered YouTube either. Lets hope I do. xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination!! Its so cool that you got to live in London for a while would love to visit there!!! I grew up in London Ontario lol not as cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome :) I lived there for 9 years, I grew up in Wales. London is a cool place to live in - I miss it. Although I do not miss the commute. Growing up in Ontario sounds cool :) Can't wait to see your responses. xxx

      Delete