In beauty

Real Techniques Series #3 - Stippling Brush for £5.15

After visiting Winners once and Walmart I now owned the Enhance Your Eyes Set and the Core Collection. I went exploring and found some more brushes, as you can see from the picture below. 


To my delight Winners were selling the Stippling Brush, the Blush Brush and the Powder Brush I naturally bought them all. Why leave a good thing behind, right?

I will have separate posts up for the Blush Brush and the Powder Brush they are #4 and #5 in the Real Techniques Series.

 I saw the Stippling Brush swinging from the hook in Winners 



 and Tweeted to find out about it and should I purchase it - Real Techniques and Chloe replied. 


I love the beauty blogger community as there is always someone out there who will offer you advise. 

with a little Twitter chat done, whilst stood in the store, I wondered to the counter and paid for my brushes. I bought my stippling brush for £5.15 from Winners and as I have done with my other Real Techniques posts, here are the prices for Boots and Amazon. You can purchase the Stippling Brush from Boots for £11.99 and from Amazon for £8.99. I saved myself some pennies! 


As you can see above, this brush did not come in a case or stand. It just came in a plastic box, which I will keep it in until I can find it a permanent home. 


The back of the box tells you what the brush is made out of and what it is used for.





The Stippling Brush is the first pink brush in my set. I am not too sure what the colours mean exactly. I guess the purple for the eyes, the orange for the face and pink for...? The bristles are shorter, but are just as smooth feeling as the other brushes I own.


Do you own the Real Techniques Stippling Brush? What do you think of it? Does it do the job it's supposed to? 

Related Articles

10 comments:

  1. I love the Real Techniques brushes, I haven't tried the Stippling Brush but I love the buffing one for foundation :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought some foundation today, so I will be testing it out tomorrow :)

      Thank you for your comment :)

      Lorilee

      Delete
  2. I've been meaning to try the Real Techniques brushes! Especially the Expert Face Brush and the Blush Brush, though this one looks nice too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I could have bought the expert face brush but as I bought a whole heap of other face brushes I didn't buy it, maybe I should have now.

      Thank you for your comment :)

      Lorilee

      Delete
  3. RT brushes are brilliant, and the beauty blogger community is too!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love the blogger community, It really is a great place/thing to be part of. I love my eye brushes. I hope this stippling brush works.

      Thank you for your comment

      Lorilee :)

      Delete
  4. What a fun idea to incorporate your twitter conversations into blog posts! I love real techniques brushes too, but I have yet to try their stippling brush, I am using the Elf Small Stippling brush which was something like $3, and is working really well for cream blushes. Looking forward to going through the rest of your blog posts :)

    www.missyinthemirror101.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love twitter and my blog so why not combine the two? I heard this brush is the bees knees so I am really excited to test it out. I have also heard lots of good things about Elf brushes, I have seen a few in the Dollar store for sale and I have seen a range in Target, I may have a look next time I pop in there. I have never tried a cream blusher before, only powder. Hope you enjoyed reading the rest of my blog posts :)

      Lorilee

      Delete
  5. This is one of the most famous brush in the beauty bloggers' world and the one that I really want but have yet to get my hands on. Lucky girl, looking forward to your thoughts on this brush, hope it works wonders for you!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who knew how much of a storm in a tea cup this brush would be. I am glad I have it :) One day you will get your hands on one. I hope that Winners stocks up on them for you. I bought some foundation the other day, I hope it's the right tone for my skin, it was meant to be $20 but it was reduced to $4, I think it is the end of the line or they are changing the packaging, but I was happy to pay the $4 to test it out.

      Lorilee :)

      Delete