In beauty

Garnier Conditioner Review

Another special I picked up at Jean Coutu. These two conditioners were less than $5 for both of them. I picked these up with not very high hopes and I was pleasantly surprised with the results. 

The formula of these conditioner are thick, smooth and thankfully not greasy. There is nothing worse than having a greasy conditioner that makes my hair feel horrible for the rest of the day, like I haven't washed my hair in about 2 weeks. 



I only apply a small amount of this conditioner to my hair and it makes it feel smooth and appear shiny after a few washes. I leave it in my hair for 5 minutes before washing it out. 

It smells amazing and the smell stays in my hair for the rest of the day. The scent spreads when I untie my hair and its a really lovely smell. It's not sweet and sickly and you can definitely smell the almond or the passion fruit depending on which one I have used. 

I would really recommend trying these conditioners out as they are really good value for money and make your hair feel amazing. 

Have you tried these conditioners before? What did you think? 

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. Garnier Triple Nutrition is one of my favorite haircare lines from the drugstore! Have you tried the 3 Minute Mask, too? It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely going to try the 3 minute mask as I really love the conditioner. Hope they sell it at Jean Coutu or Pharmaprix. Thank you for the recommendation :)

      Lorilee :)

      Delete
  2. I saw these last week when I wanted to purchase a new conditioner but the packaging somehow turned me off. I am a huge sucker for pretty packaging, it's terrible. LOL! Thanks for a good review, will definitely try this when I need a new conditioner again. Hope you had a great weekend! xx

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely get one - I'd say the triple nutrition was the best out of the two. I really want to try the hair mask, that Sammi, recommended above. Did you see my cat post? That was my weekend and I loved it.

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  3. I think I tried this line as well and I know I reviewed the damage defense line by Garnier. I like the conditioner and the smell is so great but I don't use the leave-is or shampoo. I need something without sulfate and better ingredients when it comes to shampoo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried either their leave ins or shampoos. I really want to try a hair mask by them as I've never tried any hair masks. Have you?
      Lorilee x

      Delete