In blogging

Happy 2nd Birthday to Lorilee's Adventures

HAPPY 2ND BIRTHDAY!!
I cannot believe that my blog is 2 years old today!
2 Years ago on the 30th January 2013 I created myself a google account and made myself my blog. After having received an iPad from my Dad for Christmas 2012. Thanks Dad.

When I first started my blog was called Lorilee Loves, I wasn't too keen on this name and quickly changed it to Lorilee's London, seen as I lived in London at the time. Then towards the end of 2014 I changed my blog name, again, to Lorilee's Adventures as I knew I was moving to Montreal and didn't want London in my blog name any more as I thought it would mislead my audience. 


In celebration of my blogs 2nd birthday I will be redesigning my blog header and the rest of my blog during January and February so watch out for the redesign happening slowly.


Over the past 2 years I've really enjoyed blogging and the community that comes with it. I hope to keep up blogging in 2015 and write more posts than I did in 2014.


How long have you been blogging? When is your blog birthday? What will you be doing for it?


Related Articles

2 comments: