In beauty

Kate Moss Rimmel 110 lipstick

I have finally found a lipstick in a colour that is not too bold for me and I bought it. I bought it along with my Maybelline Nudes Pallet and my Rimmel mascara on 12th December. 

The shade I bought was 110, it is a mix of a light red and a pretty pink as you can see from the swatch on my hand. It is a long wearing lipstick, but it does have a tendency to smudge all over your face if you are not careful. I tried my best to not get it on my coat and succeeded. 


Here I am trying out my lipstick, nudes pallet and mascara for the party on the 12th December. Sorry the picture is not of great quality, I took it on my front camera on my iPhone and we all know the back camera is better.


Do you have this lipstick? What is your favourite Rimmel lipstick?

Related Articles

14 comments:

  1. Looks lovely!

    thefrancescadiaries.blogspot.co.uk x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I am really happy I managed to find a shade that suits me

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  2. Looks good on you! I need to try one of these lipsticks some day...

    I'm liking the new blog design :)

    Ling | The Cosmetic Critic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ling 😊 I want to go back and buy more colours. I really like the pigment of them you should try them out

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  3. Looks lovely on you! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That color looks gorgeous on you! I've never tried any Kate Moss lippies but really want to, might just have to pick one up soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Priyanka 😊 you should go try some out they won't disappoint

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  5. I am always looking for a fabulous lipstick, thanks for sharing. Looks fab on you.
    www.yummomummo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks great on you! Do you find that those lipsticks have any scent to them? I had to throw away some of my lipsticks from another one of the Rimmel lines because they just smelt awful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Denise. No I have not noticed a scent on it. I even went back to check. It's a shame you had to do that. Hope they've fixed it.

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  7. oh my gosh thank you for that photo of you wearing it... i need to remember this post when I'm in front of the Rimmel shelf again :) it looks beautiful!

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Let me know which colour you pick up

      Lorilee x

      Delete