In beauty

Real Techniques Series #7 - eye brow Brush for £3.71 and silicone eye liner pencil £5.08

I went for an explore to Radisson Metro stop in Montreal and found a mall there called Place Versailles. It is a large mall and has many shops including Target, Pharmaprix and Winners. On my trip to Winners just before Christmas I saw the Lash Brow Groomer hanging from the hook and picked it up.


The Lash brow brush is fantastic I tested it out on the 12th December and really sorts out your eye brows. When I bought this brush I didn't read the packet properly and thought it was just an eyebrow brush, but I found out that it is also a brush that can be used to comb through your eye lashes after applying mascara. I find it really annoying when you get lumps of mascara in your eye lashes after you have applied it. This brush sorts that out and fixes your eye lashes up no end. I then finish off with my eye lash curler and I'm ready to go.



I thought this was the only Real Techniques brush the store had, but as I walked around the other side of the stand where I had originally found my Lash Brow Brush. I found nearly the full range of real techniques brushes swinging from the hooks. I immediately stopped, picked up every brush and laid them down on the bottom of the stand and had to take this picture. 



The three that I didn't buy were the settling brush, the travel set because I had the foundation brush and the eye brush in another set and I had a similar powder brush and the expert face brush. I have been back but all of the above have sold out. I imagine they went in a day or two. I bought 4 brushes and a sponge on that day. There is 1 brush I did not picture and that is the lip brush. This was due to me finding it after I took this picture. 



I bought the silicone liner brush because I have quite a few products from advent calendars and this will help in the application of the liquid eyeliner. I have high hopes for this brush. I know in the starter eye kit there is a fine eye liner brush in there, but it is a brush.  




You can buy the Lash Brow Groomer for £7.99 from Boots and £5.59 from Amazon (it was £6.99)


and you can buy the silicone eye liner pencil for £5.99 from Boots and £4.79 from Amazon (was £5.99)


Videos for the Silicone Brush and Lash Brow Groomer by Sam and Nic


Do you have any of the brushes I bought? What do you think of them? 

Related Articles

6 comments:

  1. I read many good reviews on the eye liner brush so I'm looking forward to hear your thoughts on it. Hopefully it'll work wonders for you too.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to get home to pick up my eye liner in a pot to use this brush. I will let you know how it goes.

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  2. I think eye brow brushes are pretty standard although I do have one from Billion Dollar Brows that I love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never heard of that brand before, I shall give them a look.

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  3. I have the Eco Tools version of this brush.. I don't really use it.. I also wonder why people need to "set" their eyebrows.. mine don't fade throughout the day.. maybe I'm just missing a point.

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see a lot of Eco Tools brushes in Winners, but I have never bought any as I didn't know anything about them. I have never set my eye brows either, I just bought the brush so I could comb through my eye lashes after applying mascara as I don't like the clumps. I'm sure you're not missing the point

      Lorilee x

      Delete