In beauty

Rimmel Super Lash Mascara

Whilst I was in Pharmaprix buying my Maybelline The Nudes Pallet I also picked up this Rimmel Extra WOW Lash Mascara in 003 extreme black. I thought it was going to be $8, but it was on special for less than $4.

I have bought Rimmel Mascara's before and I have been really impressed with them. I always apply 2 to 3 coats of mascara as I like how it makes my eye lashes look, but I do end up with a few clumps of mascara on my eye lashes. Below is the applicator wand, with a few clumps on it.



The image below, excuse my dry and flakey forehead, shows my left eye with the Rimmel mascara on (I applied 1 coat here) and my right eye with no product on. You can see a visible difference in my eye lashes, but this image does not do justice to how great this mascara actually is. 


This mascara claims to be a lash building mascara that will create soft dramatic looks and is suitable for sensitive eyes. I agree that with Rimmel that this is a lash building mascara as I have noticed the difference with the amount of applications. I can say, as I have sensitive eyes, that this mascara is great for them as I have applied mascara before and I just want to scratch my eyes every 5 minutes wearing it. The image below is with 3 coats of the mascara.




I put this mascar on around 8pm and it still looked great at 2am when I got home. There is one downside to this mascara in that it is not waterproof so when going out in a snow storm my face gets pelted with snow my mascara started to run a little. 

Do you have this mascara? What do you think of it? Are you a big fan of Rimmel products like I am?

Related Articles

15 comments:

  1. Oh wow, the result is amazing on your lashes! I need to give this a try!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! I really want to try that mascara that you put a coat on in white and then another coat in black, but I haven't found it yet. I hear that's meant to be pretty good.

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah I was just about to post my review on the same product, but you beat me to it :-D I bought this mascara like 3 days ago, and have been testing it out since. It really is awesome and is everything Rimmel says it to be.

    p.s. this is a great review, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beat you too it :) I would love to hear what you thought on this mascara too.

      Thank you so much :)

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  4. I love Rimmel products, just not the mascara lol... I just bought Scandaleyes Retro Glam.. it's alright.. not better than Maybelline.

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are my go to products when I am in a rush as I know they will work and when I have more time I look at other brands but most probably will choose Rimmel in the end

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  5. Wow! I'm always looking for a good mascara. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that's pretty impressive for the price. I have so many mascaras but if I catch this on sale or I have a coupon - it's a done deal. Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bottom lashes are so long! I'm jealous!

    xxLK
    www.ellekae.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I've never really noticed how long they were until you pointed out

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  8. That is great for being so cheap! And thanks for mentioning the staying power-- that's my biggest pet peeve with mascara, when it looks good for a few hours but starts to flake off or wilt when you really need.

    iamkelskels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it 😊 it's an all rounder for me

      Lorilee x

      Delete