In blogging

Versatile Blog Award Winner!


Brandi from Stuff for Things and Valerie from Wildflowers & Curls nominated me for this award. Thank you so much ladies! I am so thrilled that both of you nominated me and my little blog. 
Two nominations for the same award, within 24 hours of each other, I feel like I should speedily respond to this before I collect myself any more nominations. 

So lets begin, what is the Versatile Blog Award? I hear you ask. It is an award that bloggers give to bloggers to commend them on their photography and writing skills and their uniqueness of their blog. The idea is that you share the blogs you love with your readers so they are able to discover blogs they may not have heard of before. If you want to read more about it then click this link.

Compared to my last post on the Cat Cafe, this post is relatively none picture heavy...I whimper at this as I love a good picture.

Anyway, on with the Versatile Blogger Award.  

Lets get the rules out of the way first! 
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
  •  Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy. 
  •  Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
  •  Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
  •  Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
  •  Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
So as I mentioned above I was nominated by 2 lovely bloggers Brandi from Stuff for Things and Valerie from Wildflowers & Curls. Thank you so much ladies! You should all go check them out as they both have brilliant blogs. 

I nominate these 15 lovely ladies

The 7 things about me!
♥ I currently live in the ice cold Montreal, but it gets warmer in the summer
♥ I love my blog and blogging
♥ I have an older brother
♥ I long to see the Macy's Thanks Giving Day Parade in New York
♥ I really want to get a cat and get it an Instagram account
♥ I own over 100 dresses and only 3 of them are in Montreal with me. 
♥ I want to make more vlogs and upload them to YouTube

Hope you check out all the blogs I listed above as I really love to read them all and hope you do too.

Related Articles

17 comments:

  1. First of all, thank you for the nomination lovely! And I didn't even know that you had a YouTube channel but I did hopped over and had a look at it. Wow, that's quite the snow in Montreal! And what's the background music you used in that video? It's very jazzy and I really like it!

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome lovely, you've got a great blog and I wanted to share it :) Yeah I've had a YouTube Channel for a while, but I don't really publish to it that often, I did to show my parents the snow. I like that you watched my video :) The music is from the iMovie library on my MacBook. The tracks I used are called Vino, Gelato and Travel.

      Lorilee xxx

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for nominating me Lorilee!! I really appreciate it.

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, I look forward to your 7 facts :)

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  3. thanks for the nomination.. I'm curious if Montreal is colder than London? :) how did u end up owning so many dresses??

    Arianne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Montreal is much much much colder than London. London gets a little cold, but compared to Montreal it is warm. I used to work in a clothing store and every 3 months we would have to buy items from the store, for a discounted price, to wear as 'uniform' to encourage customers to buy the clothes. I had 4 wardrobes in London. Here I have barely half a rail. You are welcome for the nomination I love reading your blog :)

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
    2. "a little cold"?? so why does everyone always whinge about the weather? haha...
      that's cool and not cool at the same time about the dresses. nice that u get them for a discount, but not when you're forced to buy them... I once applied at a clothing store and I think they didn't hire me coz I haven't bought anything from their store :D

      Arianne

      Delete
  4. Aww, you deserve it. I read some of your posts already
    Keep writing

    xo, Angel.
    http://angelahwang.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) glad you like reading them.

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the nomination and lovely comment! Cats are the best hehe :)
    Maeve // Thrift O'Clock

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! I look forward to your response :)

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  6. Woo thanks for the nomination! I do really like these tags, always so lovely to support other bloggers. I will have to do it soon! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, you have a great blog :) Glad you like tags as much as I do :) I look forward to your response :)

      Lorilee
      x

      Delete
  7. Thank you so much Lorilee, You are a star. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have such a great blog, others should know about it.

      Lorilee x

      Delete
  8. Congratulations on being nominated! Your posts are amazing. Love your photography and writing. :)
    x
    Aria
    Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :) I really enjoy blogging :) and love photography

      Lorilee x

      Delete