In Christmas

What I got for my 28th Birthday

This is what I got for my 28th birthday. 
My boyfriend got me my favourite perfume Amor Amor by Cacharel.

This is my favourite perfume as it reminds me of my holiday with my parents to New York. 


My boyfriends mum sent me a package, with lots of lovely gifts and cards. 


I received some hats and a new snood. My new snood is really warm and great to stop the wind/snow hitting my face. 


Trying out my new hat. 


My boyfriend also got me this candle that smells amazing! It smells like After Eights. I don't want to pack it away after the 6th January, but I am going to as I don't want bad luck for the rest of the year. 


Most of the items above were sent in the box, but were for Christmas. 

My parents sent me a card and gave me money before I left and I bought some Bath and Body Works things before my birthday. They also sent me my suitcase too. 

What have you had for your birthday? 

Related Articles

9 comments:

  1. Awww, you got yourself some lovely gifts! I've never tried that perfume before, how's the scent?

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am rubbish at describing smells but I think it smells like flowers. I love the scent. You should try it

      Xx

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday! You got some lovely bits, I love the hat! It's my bday on Sunday, woo to January babies!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you 😊 I like the hat too just its a little small happy belated birthda to you too
      Xxx

      Delete
  3. Happy Belated Birthday! This looks like a nice bunch of presents. :)
    x
    Aria
    Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Birthday! This looks like a nice bunch of presents. :)
    x
    Aria
    Girl in a Whimsical Land

    ReplyDelete